We currently have a Governor vacancy
Being a school governor is a voluntary role, which brings with it a tremendous opportunity to make a real difference and experience a high level of satisfaction in improving children's experiences and outcomes.
- Support the development and improvement of the school?
- Make suggestions to policies and practice?
- Commit to visiting the school at least once a term to explore how progress is being made?
- Attend at least two meetings each term (during the evening from 6pm - 8pm)?
- Read policies and reports and ask questions to help us to improve even more?
- Share your knowledge and thoughts with others?
Our governing body has experienced a few changes in recent months, and we have spaces for people who think that they could contribute meaningfully to our activity.
What we can offer you...
- Dedicated, motivated and happy staff and pupils
- An opportunity to make a real difference to the life chances of children in Stapleford
- Professional development and learning which support with your own work opportunities
- A chance to explore 'behind the scenes' and support in developing policies for the school
- An opportunity to work with other motivated and dedicated Governor
- Experience in Finance, HR, child development, data analysis, health and safety and safeguarding
For further information please check out our Governor advert;