For a number of years now the Government have allocated funding directly to all primary schools to support the provision of quality PE/sport. We use the PE funding to enhance the quality our PE provision and opportunities for our children which includes the following activities;
- Introduce a daily 30 minutes of physical activity.
- Raising achievement in Physical activities such as dance, Gymnastics, Athletics and Games
- Improve children's physical education through high quality teaching through enhanced assessment and planning procedures.
- Provide children with sporting activities that they can access within the locality.
- Increase participation in in-house and school-to-school competitions.
For more information please see our Primary PE and Sports funding action plan;