The Government allocate funding directly to all primary and infant schools to support the provision of quality PE/sport. We use this funding to enhance the quality our PE provision and opportunities for our children including;
- introducing a daily 30 minutes of physical activity,
- raising achievement in Physical activities such as Dance, Gymnastics, Athletics and Games
- improving children's physical education through high quality teaching, enhanced assessment and planning procedures,
- providing children with sporting activities that they can access within the locality,
- increasing participation in in-house and school-to-school competitions.
For more information please see our Primary PE and Sports funding action plan by clicking on the links below: